Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day #14 Your bucket list is limited to three items.

A bucket list is, to my knowledge, a list of things that you have to do before you die. In fact, a very notable movie i've seen (starring Morgan Freeman) was titled The Bucket List and was about these two men who were diagnosed with cancer and they become best friends and create their own bucket list and finish it together. They had a LOT more room than this blog allows! Narrowing my bucket list down to three ITEMS? Challenge accepted.

1)Be in the cast of The Phantom of the Opera.
I love acting, and I love being in musicals, and i've actually already been in my original bucket list show. My original show was  Les Miserables, but I actually made it into that show over the summer when the Springfield Municipal Opera was putting it on. Phantom was/is my second bucket list show. I would LOVE to someday, sometime, somewhere BE IN THIS SHOW. I don't care who I am, I just want to be in it. It's amazing and it's music is gorgeous. I literally can't explain how much I love Phantom. It's mysterious,  thrilling, fantastical, and glossy and I would absolutely die of happiness if i could make it into it.

2)Travel to Africa, go on a Safari, and see an Elephant....
I love elephants, and I've always wanted to travel to Africa. I have a family friend named Titus and he was born and lives in Kenya. I've heard him tell stories of Africa,  and I would love to see it someday.  Africa holds a unique form of beauty. Though to most it might appear as nothing but  dry desert, Africa is iconic. I want to see the wildness of it--the untamed environment. I want to see the beauty that can be seen nowhere else in the world.

3) Write a bestselling book.
One of my dreams is to become a writer, as you might have guessed. I don't know when I'm going to write, what i'm going to write, or if it's will even be "all that good". But a dream of mine is to write something that people will ADMIRE and KNOW. To leave a piece of myself to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment