Thursday, November 21, 2013

# 20A Day In The Life....

A day in the life of me? I'll give you fair warning--it's not very interesting! I'll go through my average school day. On an average B day I have three classes: Pre-calculus, General P.E., and TV and radio Broadcasting digital media at CACC. Well, I also have a zero hour class called madrigals that I go to in the morning before school, at 7:30. Anyway--so my day.

I wake up in the morning at 6:30, curse the sun for existing,  then stumble around my room trying to get ready. My mornings are pretty hectic--I don't give myself much time. I wake up at 6:30, and I have to be out of the house at 7:20, giving me 10 minutes to get to school and my class that begins at 7:30. Usually, I viciously stuff my breakfast down and have to run out the door to get there in time. 

Once I get to madrigals, we sing. Madrigals is a Christmas choir. During the Christmas season we do concerts and go caroling, and we have a madrigal dinner where we decorate our schools cafeteria and simulate a real medieval Christmas! People come and are served food, and we put on a performance and sing for them. This takes a lot of practice, so the madrigals choir comes in everyday before school to practice our songs. 

After Madrigals, I go straight to the most loathed class I've ever taken in my life: Pre-Calc. I absolutely, positively hate it. I strongly dislike math, and pre-calc is extremely hard! 

I have to survive 80 minutes of pre-calc before I can be free.
My teacher usually lectures and gives notes for most of the class, then gives us homework (that is sometimes impossible to do, so I rarely even get it done at home. I ask her for a lot of help.) 
Right after 80 minutes of pre-calc i go to my favorite class: General P.E.

General P.E is, I swear, the best class to have after pre-calc. By the time I finish pre-calc, my brain is dead, and working out and playing games with friends really is a great way to relieve the stress and to put my brain back in it's normal orbit.  It feels great. As of now, we are playing Ultimate Polo and Soccer. Hilariously, Ultimate Polo is exactly like real polo--but WITHOUT the horses! We play on our feet, and rather than have long wooden sticks like the polo players get, we have these long foam mallets. Also, the ball we play with is larger--It's one of those medium sized plastic bouncy balls you can get at wallmart. The game is then played the exact same way as real polo! We have two goals, and each team tries to use their mallets to hit the ball into the opposing goal. It's insanely fun. And soccer is soccer, as I'm sure you know!

After that, i eat lunch. I get 12 minutes because I have to drive my car to the middle school to catch the bus that takes me to CACC, so I usually have to jam my food down my throat--much like breakfast again, eh?

Then I go to CACC, where I learn how to edit videos, and also where I'm working on my independent project, which is this blog.

Then I get to go HOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

And when I get home I work on all my homework and then I go to bed and then I wake up and do it all over again. 

My life is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment